Posts: 130645 Topics: 9224 LOGIN

Home >> United Kingdom >> London >> Hello

09.03.2007, 18:05 quote

Anonymous

missme7 wrote:
I'm gatecrashing coz there's no fcukers in Cardiff ! Laughing


yes it does, i just posted in it hehe

 

09.03.2007, 19:01 quote

Anonymous

Hi everyone

 

10.03.2007, 13:11 quote

Anonymous

xxBlissxx wrote:
Hi everyone


Whats my bitch doing on here

 

10.03.2007, 16:08 quote

Anonymous

Boo

 

10.03.2007, 17:35 quote

Anonymous

missme7 wrote:
scottie69 wrote:
missme7 wrote:
I'm gatecrashing coz there's no fcukers in Cardiff ! Laughing


yes it does, i just posted in it hehe


Yes what does scottie? Confused

Thanks Harpo Very Happy


no idea babe, im completely lost Confused

 

11.03.2007, 10:46 quote

Anonymous

am lost at clapham junction Confused

 

11.03.2007, 12:28 quote

Anonymous

I'm in the Trocadero .. and i aint leavin Very Happy

 

11.03.2007, 14:13 quote

Anonymous

ytowzats wrote:
xxBlissxx wrote:
Hi everyone


Whats my bitch doing on here


wow they both left, must have been all the excitement in here

 

12.03.2007, 23:42 quote

Anonymous

scottie69 wrote:
ytowzats wrote:
xxBlissxx wrote:
Hi everyone


Whats my bitch doing on here


wow they both left, must have been all the excitement in here



Good kids do as they are told Smile

 

12.03.2007, 23:47 quote

Anonymous

JuiciLuci wrote:
scottie69 wrote:
ytowzats wrote:
xxBlissxx wrote:
Hi everyone


Whats my bitch doing on here


wow they both left, must have been all the excitement in here



Good kids do as they are told Smile


come again?

 

13.03.2007, 00:00 quote

Anonymous

scottie69 wrote:
JuiciLuci wrote:
scottie69 wrote:
ytowzats wrote:
xxBlissxx wrote:
Hi everyone


Whats my bitch doing on here


wow they both left, must have been all the excitement in here



Good kids do as they are told Smile


come again?


xxBlissxx and Ytowzats............brother and girlfriend

 

13.03.2007, 00:02 quote

Anonymous

JuiciLuci wrote:
scottie69 wrote:
JuiciLuci wrote:
scottie69 wrote:
ytowzats wrote:
xxBlissxx wrote:
Hi everyone


Whats my bitch doing on here


wow they both left, must have been all the excitement in here



Good kids do as they are told Smile


come again?


xxBlissxx and Ytowzats............brother and girlfriend


i see, the excitement in here must have driven them away Laughing

 

13.03.2007, 00:42 quote

Anonymous

Nooooooooooooo......... just me, bark is worst than the bite Embarassed

No smart comments either Smile

 

13.03.2007, 10:14 quote

Anonymous

woof!

 

13.03.2007, 20:11 quote

Anonymous

scottie69 wrote:
woof!


Down boy......... Smile Smile

 
 
Jump to:

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum